Exposure will include working with leaders from businesses in Hawaii like: Expedia, ClearlyM, First Hawaiian Bank, John Hancock, Kobayashi Sugita and Goda, the US military, and Starwood Hotels & Resorts.
This position is responsible for increasing our brand awareness, driving internet traffic, and increasing awareness and community through social media channels:
- Monitor and engage on social platforms to include Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Update Website Content using WordPress
- Coordinate monthly newsletter in MailChimp
- Report on Analytics to ensure key performance metrics are met
- Other marketing activities as assigned
Training will be provided by Pacific New Media instructors on Web Content Management, Social Media Monitoring & Engagement, SEO techniques, Web Analytic Reporting and more. After successful completion of the internship you will be fully qualified to secure a paid position in this industry.
Hours are flexible with a minimum of 8 hours required each week. Office space provided at the ClearlyM office in Downtown Honolulu.
- Attend LEI 2013- Maui, April 3; Oahu, April 5. All travel expenses will be covered.
- Internship to commence based on intern’s availability. The preference is the week of January 28th through April 12th.
- Must be highly organized, very detailed and an excellent communicator via email, phone and online chat.
- Must be able to successfully and simultaneously manage many tasks of a broad variety
in a timely and efficient manner.
- Must be self‐disciplined, able to work independently, proficient in time management
and a self‐starter looking to grow in the advertising industry.
- Required skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Google Gmail, familiarity with social media outlets such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Preferred skills: WordPress Content Management, HootSuite, Google Analytics, MailChimp and HTML skills.